Monday, May 7, 2018

Can I have my space back please?

I'm tired of this SHIT!  I pay for the use of this space for this period of time and I would hope that gives me my privacy during that time. 

This is "My space" for this time.  As long as I follow the rules shouldn't I get my privacy? 

I'm so tired of people using my space!  Whether to park on or give them something to do.  My other neighbor, not the one with the car, rakes my leaves.  He is not part of the Outdoor Maintenance Crew. He just does it.  I have asked him not to, on more than one occasion!  He moves my stuff and gets under my trailer, that's my private space.  I don't need anyone rooting around under my space.  I have nothing to hide, it feels like an invasion of my privacy.  If he wants to rake the leaves then ask.  The same for laying the ant poison.  If he would ask I wouldn't come unglued!!  I keep my space clean.  I don't have trash laying around.  I do not let yard waste accumulate.  Why my space and not the guy on the nice side of the park with trash and empty boxes on his site for months at a time? 

I have wanted to let him know how very uncomfortable this is in the last few weeks.  I had some leaves in the yard that I got pulled out on Saturday.  I came home two days later and they were raked.  I called the Management Office left a message to let them know it had happened and I did not appreciate it. I went to the neighbor and calmly reminded him I had asked him not to rake my leaves.  I gradually climbed the stairs to his trailer as a demonstration of how uncomfortable it is when someone is in his space.  I told him to stay out of my space.  Things escalated and he told me to get out of his house.  I was not in his house, but I am sure he felt like it since I was close to him. 

Granted this neighbor does not work.  He sits around bored as a result, so cleaning people's yards gives him something to do, but I am not his project.  

It is my space!  I pay for the use of this space.  I consistently feel my privacy is being invaded.